Friday, April 3, 2009

Staying at home today



Okay so I have tested all the tanks.....Rudy's needed a water change and it usually does. Spike's is in need of WC too and I will do that after I get something to eat. The big tank seems to be ok as far as Ammonia....I am going to do a small WC anyway....3 goldies just make too much poop to NOT do one. I'm going to test for Nitrates in Spike's too to see if they've built up any. Okay so the fishies are under control.

So here is my to do list today:

  • Walk Riley (left over from yesterday)
  • Vaccuum
  • Mop kitchen and dining room
  • Put some files away in new file cabinet
  • If time - organize files more appropriately
  • Water front flowers - if time pull old zinnia stalks in prep for new plants
  • Balance checkbook - (Done actually! :D)

Have made a decision to try and watch my food intake with respect to staying away from foods that I eat aimlessly and just because they are here. Threw away a half bag (the big one) of peanut M & M's yesterday because it kept calling me...... I don't want to be on a DIET (four letter word) I just want to feel better ....again... Excercise is part of the equation too. Now that I am getting my wonderful hormones equalized maybe I will feel more inclined to do something since I am also getting more restful sleep again.

See ya later............

No comments:

Post a Comment