Sunday, April 19, 2009


I am so very excited! I finished my first project from my knitting class!!! I will probably give it to my daughter Christine since she is the reason I went to this knitting class in the first place ans she paid for me to go......she does not know this yet....unless of course she visits my blog before I can tell her...LOL


We had a very busy day today - it was hotter than hell up here in Sacramento but for some reason Terry and I get so much done when it's warm - go figure. I have a new shelf above the washing machine and dryer - it is a start in the direction of getting our garage in order. Terry mowed the front and I mowed the back lawn. We are now going to have an umbrella for our table on the back patio area. Too many other things....and I am tired......going to go take a shower and get all the grime off.......


Later..................

2 comments: