Tuesday, April 7, 2009

M.I.A.


Okay so I did really well posting for what 3 days in a row? Terry is on furlough this week so it makes it interesting getting in here and on the computer in general because I don't like to spend more time on the computer than with him....


Since "WE" made a honey-do list for "US" while he is off I am going to post that list and keep track of what we have and have not done and what we will and will not get done after all.......



  • mow Sissie's lawn

  • Pull stalks from front flower bed in preparation for planting new zinnias

  • weed back yard

  • put HALTS on front lawn

  • plant veggies and tomatoes (tomatoes are NOT veggies)

  • hook up remaining components of surround sound

  • Take Riley to ranch

  • take concrete to ranch

  • go fishing which means get boat ready

  • get Delta sticker

  • check on getting shell of truck painted

  • drill table on back patio

  • get corey cats for 10 gal tank

  • ride bikes

  • walk

those that have been done as of this posting will be in pink those not done in green



It is Tuesday...this list was made on Saturday.....and up until today it has been dry....Sunday and Monday were the best days (no wiiiinnnnnind)


I am getting sleep now but it seems that I can't seem to wake up before 7:30 - 8:00....between the two of us it seems we don't get out the door until at least 11-noon.....



Oh well............



And Riley is still not "intestinally" well so I have not taken him on any excursions walking or otherwise.....waiting for results on the sample I took in......



ok later...............



2 comments:

  1. enjoy your time off with Terry!! I am going to "introduce" you on my blog this week...sweep off the welcome mat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped by via Alison's blog to say welcome to the world of blogging. It's a great way to make friends all around the world.

    ReplyDelete