Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday - Woo hoo!


So here it is Saturday and I'm supposed to be mopping floors and dusting ( maybe) and doing the filing.....and it is glorious outside.....What to do what to do.....

so here was my list yesterday:


Walk Riley (left over from yesterday) (poor Riley still not walked)
Vaccuum (Done!)
Mop kitchen and dining room (doing today)
Put some files away in new file cabinet (doing today)
If time - organize files more appropriately (maybe tomorrow)
Water front flowers - if time pull old zinnia stalks in prep for new plants (oops completely forgot this one)
Balance checkbook - (Done actually! :D)


I did get two items listed on ebay since there are no seller fees till the 14th.
I am 2/3 done with my knitting project
Watched a great movie with hubby
Tested and changed water in Rudy's and Spike's tanks
MNL Tank still okay

today I shaved the prickles off my legs (hey this is a good thing!)

Better get moving...just wanted to "check in"

Later.....................

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pammy...welcome to the blog world!!! You must walk Riley tomorrow...poor guy!! I didn't know that you knitted...can you teach me...I have been wanting to learn for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heaven's Al I am just now learning to knit. Christine and I are taking a class downtown Sacto. It's called Rumplestiltskin (love it)
    you know who does knit and would be the greatest teacher is Bonnie! She is a knitting goddess...

    And Riley is having "issues" so he hasn't been on a walk for a little bit. He did get to play in Lake Tahoe about a week and a half ago...I'm waiting for results from a sample I took in yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Riley, I hope he is OK. When will you get the results back?

    Hmm...Bonnie..she has been on my mind lately, maybe this is why. Does she teach knitting?

    ReplyDelete