Monday, April 13, 2009

My knitting practice Swatches


First of all I am totally amazed at what I have (already) been able to do. In my life I have always felt that I am totally inept at doing anything that requires me to have patience and any kind of manual dexterity. Give me a football, a baseball, a softball, a golf club, a bowling ball...and so on and on...and I can do it with confidence....... (hmmm I see a ball theme here......guess I like playing with balls....hmmmm guess I better keep this outta the gutter.....hee hee.....

I (long ago) attempted a start at knitting and crocheting and just couldn't get out of my own way or sit still long enough to really really concentrate. And above all I never FINISHED anything I started before......

I am so thrilled and tickled and excited about the possibilities......

One of the other great benefits about deciding to try knitting (again) is that it is presenting an opportunity to bond further with a whole lot of important women in my life - Bonnie, Christine, Cynthia, and it's looking like Alison wants to start knitting too! Yippee!!!! This is so cool!


ok all for now!

Later.............

Oh yeah - I am calling myself a Knitting Knovice - LOL

1 comment: