Friday, April 10, 2009

Checking In

Short and Sweet today......We have been very BUSY.....have gotten alot done and still have more to do....

I am tired....for those who know me it wuold be a shock for you to hear or see me type that I was about to lock my kitties out of the bedroom last night! Kiki has taken to wanting to lay by my head and run her one remaining upper fang through my hair as I try to fall asleep (sleep is a very elusive creature these days or should I say nights) and she wants to share my pillow and I continuously move her towards the foot of the bed whereupon she promptly attempts to regain her position on my pillow and we go round and round...Tasha finds this to be very opportune as she loves to jump on Kiki as I am sending her back to the foot of the bed OR if Kiki jumps to the floor (as a momentary distraction for me) Tsha chases her and a caucophony of hissing takes place. If that isn't enough Tasha decides to jump onto the bathroom vanity and plays with her "father's" plastic glass which rests in the sink should he want a drink of water in the middle of the night. Mind you this same glass USED to sit on his nightstand with water in it for the same purpose but since Tasha feels obligated to try to drink out of any glass filled with water and possibly knock it over along with its contents this practice had to be doscontinued. Between them and the dog and his new pee-pot 3 times a night schedule I am not only tired - I am exhausted! Will I kick my babies out of the room? NO....The guilt would be harder to live with than the lack of sleep......

Well we're off to run errands shortly so I better go take a shower......

Oh watched Twilight last night...LOVED it!

ok later....

No comments:

Post a Comment